This Guy!

This Guy!
Big Man Brecht

Thursday 20 December 2012

This is the other song we are using and changing the lyrics of for our Blondie performance...
The changes lyrics are:

Intro:
Nahhh nana nahhh nanana nahhh nana nahh nana nahhhhh na na nahhhhh    x2
Corus:
Here comes the prime minster, (murderer)
She’s a terrorist gangster, (murderer)                   
Move over Mr President, (murderer)
But never mind thaaat, (murderer)
First verse:
There’ll be gen-no-cide
If Britain mul-ti-plys
New born babies hear the fat lady sing
I know what you don’t know
Cause of the lies I’ve told
Then before you know (oh –ho) ba ba bang bang
Corus:
Here comes the prime minster, (murderer)
She’s a terrorist gangster, (murderer)    
Move over mr president, (murderer)
But never mind thaaat, (murderer)
Verse 2:                      
Brunette’s soo or-da-nary
Sexy like strawberries
My looks will get me voted all of the timeeee
Flick my hair and move on (did you see)
Pout my lips then I’m gone (did your see)
Like I never did wrong, but its, … cause your blindd
Corus
Outro: (same as intro Na na nahh)

No comments:

Post a Comment